The personal data we collect
Parent Gym is a division of Mind Gym plc.
Mind Gym plc (“we”, “us”, “our”) will collect personal data relating to you when you use access the Parent Gym eWorkouts. This will include :
- your name and email address which you use to provide general comments and enquiries on the Parent Gym contact form on the website;
- the IP address of the computer device you are using to access the Parent Gym eWorkout, which is collected automatically;
- your ratings and feedback on the Parent Gym eWorkout, which you may provide to us using the contact form on the Parent Gym website;
- your name, an email address and other information relating to you, if you choose to provide this information to us on the contact form on the website or by another means for the purpose of receiving follow-up and/or other emails from us.
What we use the personal data for
We will use the personal data for the following purposes:
- we will use the name and email address you provide on the contact form to contact you to respond to your comments;
- we will use your IP address to enable your device to communicate and transmit digital content.
- we will use your feedback on the Parent Gym eWorkouts provided on the contact form to analyse and understand how our Parent Gym eWorkouts are used so that we can identify any problems with them and improve their content and functionality (we will only use aggregated data for this purpose which is not linked to the other identifying information we collect).
- we will use your name, email address and any other information you choose to give us on the contact form for the purpose of receiving the Parent Gym newsletter and emails and other communications about our other Parent Gym eWorkouts, and other courses and materials available for schools and child care centres or hosting a Parent Gym workshop in your workplace, (where you have indicated that you wish to receive these communications).
Our legal basis for using the personal data
Our legal basis for the processing purposes described above is that processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. The relevant legitimate interests vary according to the purpose for which we use personal data:
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of responding to your comments, our legitimate interests are to engage with our current and potential participants interested in our Parent Gym eWorkouts and the Parent Gym programme and to identify problems and improve their content so as to be able to provide the Parent Gym eWorkouts and Parent Gym programme being a core philanthropic activity for Mind Gym plc.
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of analysing and understanding use of, and feedback on, our eWorkouts so that we can identify problems and improve their content and functionality, our legitimate interests are improving our Parent Gym services for the benefit of those individuals who have participated in a Parent Gym eWorkout and to sustain and grow Parent Gym by ensuring that our Parent Gym services continually evolve and remain of relevance to participants.
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of sending you emails, our legitimate interests are promoting our Parent Gym services and maintaining relationships with individuals who have participated in our eWorkouts in order to sustain and grow our Parent Gym programme.
Any changes we make to this privacy notice in the future will be posted and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail or other suitable method. Please see our Parent Gym privacy notice for further information about our processing of personal data and your rights in respect of personal data about you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests, questions or concerns relating our use of your personal data.